Iftar Invitations with Scrapbook Art
This is an invitation template that's great for any occasion!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Craft time: 10 minutes
Difficulty level: Medium
Yield: 1 invitation
7 in. Ramadan Kareem Ribbon
1 piece double-stick foam tape
red, green, yellow, turquoise, white, and blue construction paper
pocket: 5.5(w)x4.25(h) in.
strips on pocket: 1(w)x4.25(h) in.
white strip on pocket: 5.5(w)x.75(h) in.
insert back: 4.25(w)x7.25(h) in.
insert front: 3.75(w)x6.5(h) in.
1. Cut background, pocket, insert, and strips to specified length.
2. Glue back and front pieces of insert together.
3. To make the pocket, glue the pocket piece onto the background piece with a .25 in. line of glue, leaving the top glue-free.
4. Glue the strips to the front of the pocket.
5. Glue the white strip across the top of the pocket.
6. Punch a hole in the top-center of the insert.
7. Affix the Ramadan & Eid Scrapbook Art pieces to the insert and the pocket using double-stick foam tape.
8. Loop or tie the ribbon through the hole in the insert.