Blue Diamonds Eid Napkin Holders
It's a great project for Eid, looks nice, and has something special for kids (party hats and noise makers) and adults (custom napkin holders).
Prep time: 2 minutes
Craft time: 5 minutes
Difficulty level: easy
Yield: 1 napkin holder
1 pack Blue Diamonds Eid Gift Wrap
1 20 x 20 in. cloth napkin
glue (hot glue or glue stick are fine)
1. Fold the napkin so that the ends are tucked and looks pretty:
a. lay the napkin on a flat surface, good side down
b. on the left side of the napkin, measure 2.5 in. and fold in
c. on the right side of the napkin, measure 8.75 in. and fold in
d. folded, the napkin is now approximately 8.5 in. wide.
e. fold in half horizontally, and then vertically so that the napkin size is 4.5 x 10 in.
2. Cut a 2.25 x 11 in. piece of gift wrap so that the full "Eid Mubarak" message shows.
3. Place the cut piece of gift wrap in the center of the napkin, face up. Fold the pieces that hang over the right and left sides of the paper so that they join in the back of the napkin.
4. Secure in place with a dab of glue placed on the inside seam of paper.
5. Hold seam together for a few seconds to make sure the glue takes.
6. Cut a 15 in. piece of satin ribbon and tie a bow around the napkin holder. We chose blue satin ribbon here but you can use any color you like.