Flying High Ribbon Cupcakes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Craft time: 15 minutes
Difficulty level: Easy
Yield: 12 cupcakes
2 packs Flying High Eid Stickers
1 spool Eid Curling Ribbon
12 frosted cupcakes
12 pretty cupcake liners (in addition to the ones used for baking)
sprinkles or any additional decorations for the cupcakes
1. Make the ribbon curls: Cut a 12 inch piece of the curling ribbon. Slide your scissors along the ribbon to make it curl. Apply medium pressure so that the ribbon isn't too tightly curled. Repeat for the remaining ribbon curls.
2. Assemble the toppers: Line up 12 toothpicks onto a clean surface. Place the sticker onto the center of the toothpick so that 1/4 of the toothpick is covered by the sticker, and 3/4 is exposed. Flip over toothpick and stick a second sticker on the back of the existing sticker on the toothpick. Repeat for the remaining stickers and toothpicks.
3. Put any finishing touches onto your frosted cupcakes like sprinkles, chocolate chips, or jellies.
4. Place your cupcake into a fresh liner.
5. Place your curled ribbon onto the front half of the cupcake.
6. Insert your sticker-pick in the center at an angle. Repeat for remaining cupcakes.