Eid Sticker Greeting Cards
This card template can be used as a greeting card or invitation and is great for any occasion! Try making your own Ramadan cards using our Ramadan Kareem Stickers for a variation!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Craft time: 15 minutes
Difficulty level: Easy
Yield: 1 greeting card
1 pack Round Stickers
turquoise and purple construction paper (you can use any color paper)
foreground: 4.0(w)x5.25(h) in.
circle: 2 in.
1. Cut papers to specified lengths.
2. Cut the 2 inch. circle out of the same color as the background paper.
3. Place the "Happy Eid" sticker to the center of the circle cutout.
4. Fold the background paper in half.
5. Glue the 2 inch circle with the sticker to the foreground paper.
6. Glue the foreground paper to the front of the folded background paper.