Eid Party Hats
These photographs show our party hat with our custom noisemakers...check out the DiY section to learn how to make those!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Craft time: 10 minutes
Difficulty level: easy
Yield: 1 party hat
1 pack Eid Gift Wrap
Party Hat Template printed on legal paper
ribbon or elastic (to secure hat to child's head)
1. Click the template link above to download the template to your computer.
2. Print the template on legal paper and cut out template along solid red line.
3. Trace template onto the back of the gift wrap. (You do not want your tracing to show on the front!)
4. Cut out template and fold along dotted line.
5. Bend paper to form a cone so that Side B joins with side A. Side B will be on the inside of the hat. Secure the two sides on the inside of the hat with tape.
6. Puch out the 2 small black circles and tie a 10-12 inch string or thin elastic through the 2. This will secure the hat on the head of the child.